Friday, May 23, 2008

My First Blog EVER!!!





Hi! This is my very first blog. I have tried myspace but I really think I like the idea of blogging better! So here it goes, let's give it a try!!!
My name is Marie, and this is the view I have from my scrap room! I'd love no houses in the view, but hey, I live in the suburbs!!! So when I swing my chair around to take a break from scrapping, or now blogging hehehe ;)~ this is the view I get!!!


These are my daughters, Jaclyn (close up), and Angelica (pronounced Anhelica) (tongue to pole). Jaclyn is finishing up the 4th grade while Angelica is finishing middle school. She made the varsity team at Grandview high school which she is REALLY excited about!!! I'll post some video of her awesome tumbling when I get some uploaded. Jaclyn loves to create and try new things. She has done after-school science clubs all year long and rode horses for a while. I think she wants to try volleyball next.
That is my husband John in the top, we've been married for over 14 years. Typical guy, he's a sports nut, golfer, poker enthusiast, great dad, and well.... he's my guy!! Hope you enjoyed my first blog. It was fun...


5 comments:

scrappyhappy08 said...

You have a beautiful family!!

Brenda said...

Nice blog! I hope you have fun with it. I agree with you that I like it better than MySpace.

Scramping My Life Away said...

Clap clap clap!!! I have comments!!! This is fun! I feel like my daughter when she first got email. ;) thanks so much for looking.

Marie

Kristy said...

Hi,

Your blog looks really good.
Welcome to the blogging world!!

Amanda Bynum Photography said...

super cute blog!