Monday, August 24, 2009

FIrst Day of School!! YIPEE!


Well, both girls were quite excited to go back to school, I had to work at 4:30 so I didn't get to see them off but John was in charge of getting a couple photos of them on their first day back. Angelica didn't love her picture because John rushed her and she wasn't "ready" yet, hehehe, but they look beautiful and happy and it makes me feel wonderful! But I cropped this picture lengthwise on purpose, notice Jaclyn is wearing a lanyard with her school id on it! She's so proud of that thing!!! LOL!!
Being that Jaclyn started middle school today was sort of a milestone and well as for Angelica, we are on the downward slope :( I only have 2 more of these "first days" left that I can take pictures for!! Ok, I can't get into that now because I just realized how fast time is flying!!! OMG she's a sophmore........
Both of them posted on their facebook that it was a great first day of school, let's just hope they are saying the same thing about the 2nd, 3rd, 4th day etc.... etc....

No comments: